The anemometer is equipped with our Testo humidity sensor featuring long-term stability and with an NTC temperature sensor with a measuring range of -10 to +50 °C for inspecting the air conditions. You can therefore use this to measure air temperature and humidity reliably. The testo 410-2 displays other parameters at the touch of a button: the dew point and wet bulb temperature as well as the Beaufort wind force and the wind chill temperature, which is the temperature perceived by a person due to wind-related cooling.
The anemometer offers practical accessories and useful functions
We have equipped the vane anemometer with a clip-on protective cap. This offers reliable protection if you are not using the testo 410-2 straight away. During the measurement you can use the fitted wrist strap, which prevents the vane anemometer from falling.
Take a look at the useful functions offered by the anemometer:
- Single-point averaging: calculation of the mean air velocity, for example at ventilation grilles (air outlets)
- Hold function: enables the current measurement data relating to air velocity, humidity and air temperature to be recorded and compared with each other
- Max/min values: displays the minimum or maximum values since the vane anemometer was last switched on or reset
- Illuminated display: read off your readings quickly and easily, even if visibility is poor
- Selectable units: air velocity: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts and Beaufort; air temperature: °C, °F and wind chill; humidity: relative humidity, wet bulb and dew point temperature