- User-replaceable long-life sensors with a service life of up to 6 years
- Successful TÜV inspection according to the 1st German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- ntegrated draught and gas zeroing. This means that the probe does not have to be removed from the flue gas duct for the zeroing
- Fresh air dilution up to 30,000 ppm upon exceeding a CO threshold value
- NO sensor for combined heat and power plants
The new testoFix probe holder is available as an accessory, so the flue gas probe is guaranteed not to lose the centre of flow once it has been found. This can be attached to the pipe quickly and easily. It holds the probe in the centre of flow and also serves as a fall-proof suspension system for the testo 330i flue gas analyzer. Incidentally, the hose between probe and measuring instrument is lighter and more flexible than before.
The future of flue gas measuring technology
The testo 330i no longer has a display. How do you make the correct adjustments to the flue gas analyzer? Where can you view the readings? What about the creation of measurement protocols? Via the testo 330i App on your smartphone. The readings are transferred from the testo 330i flue gas analyzer to the App via Bluetooth. So you always have the relevant values to hand whenever you need them. This is particularly useful when faced with larger systems or awkward measuring points as there is no need to look around corners, which can be annoying. The measurement parameters can also be set intuitively, via the App. Once you have completed the measurement, you can add comments or photos of the system to the results on site, and send them to your customer or the office via e-mail.
Requirement: iOS 7.1 / Android 4.3 or newer. Mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0.