The first remote-controlled flue gas analyzer
Operation of the testo 330i flue gas analyzer and the display of readings are implemented wirelessly via the testo 330i App on your smartphone or tablet. Therefore, when making adjustments to the system, you always have the readings to hand. In the App you can also enter customer data, make adjustments to the measuring instrument settings and add comments or photos to measurement protocols on site and send them to the customer or your office via e-mail. If you need the results of your work on paper – no problem: The advanced set also includes a Bluetooth printer with a mains unit.
Requirement: iOS 7.1 / Android 4.3 or newer. Mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0.
Further advantages of the testo 330i flue gas analyzer
- User-replaceable long-life sensors with a service life of up to 6 years. This saves at least one sensor replacement over the instrument’s typical useful life
- H2-compensated CO measuring cell. The testo 330i is therefore also approved for the official acceptance testing of heating systems
- TÜV-tested according to 1st German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Integrated draught and gas zeroing without removing the probe. The probe can remain in the flue during zeroing
- Fresh air dilution upon exceeding a CO threshold value up to 30,000 ppm
Flue gas analyzer set with practical accessories
The testo 330i flue gas analyzer advanced set includes the following probes:
- Modular flue gas sampling probe (probe length: 180 mm) with 65 cm long, extra-flexible hose
- Combustion air temperature probe (probe length: 190 mm)
The patent-pending testoFix probe holder is included in the set, enabling you to quickly and easily attach the probes securely to the flue gas duct. This global innovation also serves as a fall-proof suspension system for the testo 330i flue gas analyzer.
A mains unit for the measuring instrument, the testo 330i Bluetooth/IRDA printer with mains unit and a robust case for the measuring instrument and accessories complete this set.