• Use cycle control to achieve power control with little noise.
• Used in combination with the G3PA to connect to single- and three-phase loads.
• Three types of input method available: Internal adjuster, external adjuster, or DC signals from 4 to 20 mA.
• Streamline design. Both DIN track mounting and screw mounting possible.
• Use linking terminals for close mounting of the G3PA.
• Built-in isolation transformer.
• Power supply range: 100 to 240 V.
|Rated power supply current||50 Hz||100 to 240 VAC||40 mA max.|
|60 Hz||100 to 240 VAC|
|Output signal||20 mA max. at 12 VDC ±15% (at 25°C)|
|Input signal||Current signal: 4 to 20 mA (input impedance: 352 Ω)
Internal adjuster: 50 kΩ (1/4 W)
External adjuster: 50 kΩ (1/4 W)
|Output cycle rate||0 to 100%|
|Control cycle||0.2 s|
|Number of operable Units||3 G3PA-VD Relays max.|
|Power supply voltage range||75 to 264 VAC|
|Dielectric strength||1,500 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 minute (between AC power supply and input/output terminals)|
|Insulation resistance||100 MΩ max. (at 500 VDC)|
|Vibration resistance||10 to 55 to 10 Hz, 0.375-mm single amplitude (when mounted to DIN track)|
|Shock resistance||300 m/s2 (approx. 30 G)|
|Storage temperature||-30 to 100°C (with no icing or condensation)|
|Ambient temperature||-30 to 80°C (with no icing or condensation)|
|Ambient humidity||45% to 85%|
|Weight||Approx. 100 g|